Wednesday 28 September 2011

And so it begins...

Today, half way through an interesting lecture about my dissertation, it seems that our final crew listings for this semester's film crews got e-mailed around. And so it begins...
I managed to bag pretty much everybody in my crew who I had hoped for and I'm rather looking forward to working with them.
And here they are...
Director - Matt Haes
1st AD - Steven Swain
Location Manager/PA - Adam Gray
DoP - Daniel Cooper
Production Designer - Sian Taylor-Deville
Camera Op - Daniel Duffy
Editor - Matthew Clarkson
Sound recordist/editor - Daniel Coyne
and with myself in the roles of Producer and Writer as well as being the one who originated the idea.
So yeah...it's looking good so far.
Facebook group is a go and apart from trying to track down a member I've never met before, everything's lining up just as planned.

Here's to you, my Recipe for Time Travel crew.

Yours,
    Timothy G. Elsy

No comments:

Post a Comment