Monday 7 March 2011

The Challenge

For the past few weeks now, I've been intrigued by the prospect of a group of film makers going out and setting themselves the challenge of filming a short film in no more than forty-eight hours. And so, inspired by this, I've decided to set myself a little challenge.
It is essentially the same thing but with scriptwriting.
This has mainly spread from a cry for help from my own mind for starting scripts but rarely actually finishing them before moving on. So this time I'll be a fair bit more committed.

So, the challenge is to conceptualise and write an initial draft for a film script in less than 48 hours. I'll set aside two days (probably a weekend) so that I can work non-stop on this project. I'll lock myself up in my little bedroom and get on with it. Perhaps a pre-made playlist of inspirational music would be a good idea.

Well, this should prove fun. I'll no doubt blog about the results. Other than that, happy first post! (emoticon)
I hope this is the start of a loving user-blog relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment