Friday 11 March 2011

It really is a wonderful world

So, I've finished my first evening of my 48 hour scriptwriting challenge. I've finished one episode of Genesis Key and I'm all happy to start the second in the morning. So what am I doing with my spare time? Well, I was amusing myself with YouTube videos and after clicking on a few links, came across this.

It's such a beautiful film. It's made my evening so happy and restored any missing faith in life. I think it can be summer up perfectly in one of its top comments.
"every time i watch this i cry. it make you think about every moment in you life that you take for granted, that you just pass over, that you forget about, but sometimes those are the most beautiful moments in you life. i'm trying a lot harder to take in everything in my life, and to take no moment great or small for granted." ~ muffinrave


And so I pass this video onto anyone who watches this blog in the hopes that it can help you feel happy and help you learn to appreciate the seemingly mundane moments in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment